As a sort of New Year’s resolution I’ve decided to retire a few stories that I sometimes tell people. I suspect I repeat some of these a bit too often (and sometimes to the same person) and they are getting a little stale. Feel free to offer other suggestions.
- Kicking down door at work
- My day as a court witness
- Co-Worker electrocuted and comes back for more
- Co-worker at Gang Party
- Co-worker mugged on 1st day in Auckland
- Colour-blind co-worker and windows
- My Uncle meets Bill Gates
- Stories about crazy head of the company I used to work for.
- The day I meet the guy from the Fraud Squad
The above are all retired until Jan 1st 2015 unless specificly requested.