Links: China vs UK, glasses, unlimited flying & Online Ed.
- What My 11 Year Old’s Stanford Course Taught Me About Online Education
- Recycling Eyeglasses Is a Feel-Good Waste of Money If nothing else I need to pay less when I get some new glasses.
- A Tale of Two Terminals comparison between the launches of Terminal 3 at Beijing Capital Airport and Heathrow Terminal 5 from the perspective of someone used to handling complex software implementations
- The frequent fliers who flew too much This reminds me a lot of Internet (especially ISP) based unlimited accounts that fail to take account of people’s usage patterns when additional usage is free
- When half a million Americans died and nobody noticed Has the death toll from the drug Vioxx been greatly underestimated?