- Warns that some stories might not be 100% true
- ” Liked about Early Linux – Nobody was very nice to each other but everybody was very respectful of the Intel Microprocessor “
- CEO of Redhat 1992 – 2000
- Various stories, hard to take notes from
- One person said they walked out of the Keynote when they heard the quote “it was a complete meritocracy” re the early days of Linux.
- Others didn’t other parts of the talk. General tone and some statements similar to the one above.
- “SuSe User Loser” proviked from laughs and a Suse Lizzard being thrown at the speaker
- Reasons the publishing industry rejects books: 1. no good; 2. market not big enough; 3. They already publish one on the subject.