This is a almost New Years resolutions page but not quite. It is a list of the stuff that will take priority over other things in 2016
- Chess – Aim to play regularly in tournaments, do weekly coaching and study at least 7 hours per week on tactics, endgames and openings.
- Programming – Continue improving my programming skills, finish the book I am on, do a few exercises and create a few things
- Blogging – At least 1 post each month to both my personal blog and the Auckland Chess Centre website
- Driving – Get my Restricted Driver License
- Reading – Read books (not online) at least half an hour per day
- Health – 7500 steps every weekday plus get to goal weight
- Conference – Run successful Sysadmin Miniconf at Linux.conf.au 2016
Stretch Goals – If I am keeping up with the above
- Start working my way through Shakespeare’s plays
- Do a couple of new website projects I’ve been putting off
- Watch a 2-3 of hours of TV each week.